ACCOUNTS & SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Bloom Coffee Roasters is seeking an individual to oversee sales operations and accounts for its wholesale roasting operations. This individual should be a self-motivated, self-starter that is driven, and can put together and execute a sales plan. This position will require the individual to be able to work with a level of autonomy while checking in and working regularly with members of the wholesale operations to increase sales. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute an organized and structured sales and marketing plan
- Prospecting new wholesale customers such as cafés, distributors, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
- Work with our Brand Strategist and Head of Coffee Operations to increase sales with our wholesalers by putting together events, promotions, ads, and other marketing activities
- Set sales, dial, and prospecting/contact goals and forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Goal to obtain new customers totaling at least 5,000 lbs. in new coffee sales a quarter
- Be able to work as a team and be a face to the company’s overall brand and culture
Knowledgeable and well versed in Third-Wave Coffee
Well-Versed in the flavor profiles and growing regions of each of our coffee products.
Willingness to be trained in various forms of coffee preparation
Must be a true lover of coffee.
Previous sales experience is not required but encouraged
Ability to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment, working and scheduling meetings when best for the prospects which will require a flexible schedule
Willingness to travel throughout the state
Bloom Coffee Roasters is a café-roastery in Old Town Lansing, MI with 40 wholesale customers throughout the state of Michigan. At Bloom Coffee Roasters, we focus on the craft style of coffee roasting and preparation to highlight the natural nuisances of the beans and their countries of origin. Bloom’s three pillars are its people, product, and communities in which we serve.
Thank you for your interest in Bloom Coffee Roasters. Please attach a copy of your cover letter, resume, and at least two letters of recommendation in an email to email@example.com